FAMILIES wanting an Easter holiday in 2021 are being warned to book now – as the cheap deals aren’t likely to be found next year. While many are likely to be waiting for the January sales, these are unlikely to happen this time around. National Caravan Council’s (NCC) Louise Wood explained many are offering bigger bargains now, as they struggle to survive the winter season. She told Sun Online Travel: “There are bookings for Easter now – you need to look now because I don’t think there is going to be the usual January offers you are going to get. “They won’t offer them because parks are fairly confident that they will get the bookings.” Holiday parks and resorts faced a summer booking boom this year, despite the lockdowns and coronavirus, due to the travel bans to popular overseas locations such as Spain and Greece.This meant many had a record-breaking year for bookings while others sold out, and are already experiencing 2021 bookings. Camping website Pitchup.com has had 1,400 bookings for next summer – an increase of 500 per cent – while Canopy and Stars who offer glamping holidays have more bookings for August 2021 than they did for this… Read full this story
- 50 books for summer holidays
- The top 100 books to read this summer
- Holiday prices go up 80% outside of term time, report finds
- Warning over no-deal Brexit on food supplies
- The Biden family’s strange business history
- Measles fear for holidaymakers in Europe after health warning
- 50 free things to do with the kids this summer
- Should teachers be able to keep pupils back after the bell?
- Alexander Lebedev on the secrets of the Russian elite
- Sterling soars as Brexit deal hopes rise: as it happened
Families warned to book Easter staycations now or risk missing out – as prices are already rocketing for school hols have 277 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 3, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.