FinalWire has released the latest beta version (via Komachi_Ensaka) of its popular AIDA64 software, which confirms a ton of upcoming Nvidia GeForce RTX 30-series (Ampere) graphics cards. The newly added support insinuates that the graphics cards could be right around the bend.The changelog didn’t add any additional information to what we already expect from the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti. It does, however, confirm that the looming graphics card would utilize the GA102 silicon. The GeForce RTX 3080 Ti squeezes in between the GeForce RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 to contend with AMD’s recently-released Radeon RX 6900 XT.While Nvidia has launched the GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, the non-Ti variant is still behind closed doors. The GeForce RTX 3060 Ti shares the GA104 silicon with the GeForce RTX 3070. If FinalWire’s information is accurate, the GeForce RTX 3060 will debut with brand new silicon, the GA106. There have been whispers that the GeForce RTX 3060 could possibly arrive with 3,840 CUDA cores. Graphics CardSiliconGeForce RTX 3080 TiGA102GeForce RTX 3060GA106GeForce RTX 3050GA106GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile / Max-QGA104MGeForce RTX 3070 Mobile 16GBGA104MGeForce RTX 3060 Mobile / Max-QGA106M We haven’t heard much about the GeForce RTX 3050 up to this point, except that the graphics… Read full this story
- Razer adds NVIDIA RTX graphics to its Blade laptop
- Nvidia Drivers Add Support for RTX 2060, G-Sync Compatible Monitors
- i7-8700k w/ RTX 2080, or R7 2700x w/ RTX 2080 Ti for 1440p 144hz gaming?
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Specifications Emerge
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 vs. GTX 1080
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy Nvidia’s RTX 20-Series Graphics Cards (Yet)
- Here's Every Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080, 2070 Card That We Know About
- Old Nvidia graphics cards to get ray tracing support in upcoming driver
- Asus Announces The ROG Matrix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- AMD Radeon VII vs. Nvidia RTX 2080
AIDA64 Adds Support For RTX 3080 Ti, RTX 3060, RTX 3050 have 285 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.