When Cyberpunk 2077 launched a few days ago, it was met with tons of game-breaking bugs that ruined the Cyberpunk experience for many players, including many issues with quests. Luckily Cyberpunk devs have released a new hotfix, version 1.04 , to address many of these issues. The hotfix is available now for PC and Playstation 4. CD Projekt Red is still working on the patch for Xbox consoles and should have it out soon. The main bug fixes are primarily regarding quests themselves, namely fixing issues with completing objectives, correcting issues when abandoning quest mid-way through, and quests being blocked. The vast majority of the issues are NPC based, whether that’s an NPC not calling V by her name or NPCs despawning completely if you left the game. Some other key fixes include eliminating the smudge effect on Xbox One and Playstation 4 and modifying flash effects on braindances to help reduce epileptic symptoms. The patch should be available for download now on PS4 and PC. Here’s a detailed rundown of the fixes: Quests Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press . Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end… Read full this story
- Cyberpunk 2077 Reportedly Ditches Gender in Character Creation
- Was the iPhone 11's Camera Inspired by Cyberpunk 2077?
- Cyberpunk Creator Mike Pondsmith Will Be In Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will Apparently Be Almost 100% First-Person Perspective, Including Sex Scenes
- Cyberpunk 2077's Story Is Made for Adults
- Cyberpunk 2077 Announces Gameplay Stream
- Cyberpunk 2077 15-Minute Gameplay Trailer Revealed
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date, trailers, gameplay and news
- ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ E3 build used a hefty PC, but can your system keep up?
- The Developers Behind Avengers, Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order, And Cyberpunk 2077 Talk Crunch Culture
Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Fix Many Game-Breaking Bugs In Latest Hotfix have 278 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.