The Fantastic Four, Marvel’s first family of superheroes, is headed back to the big screen. Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige confirmed development of a new movie based on The Fantastic Four during the Disney Investor Day event held December 10. Although the film’s official title was not revealed, Feige did announce who will be behind the camera for the project: Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home director Jon Watts. Jon Watts will direct the new feature film for Marvel's First Family, Fantastic Four! pic.twitter.com/Eu26ghxbGT — Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) December 11, 2020 The upcoming movie will be the fifth live-action film based on the superhero team, which made its debut in The Fantastic Four No. 1, published in 1961. The characters were created by comics icons Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. Previous big-screen iterations of the team’s adventures include the notorious, unreleased 1994 film The Fantastic Four directed by Roger Corman, as well as filmmaker Tim Story’s two-film series Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, released in 2005 and 2007, respectively. Most recently, there was Josh Trank’s much-maligned 2015 film, Fantastic Four. Marvel Studios finally gained the opportunity to make its own film based on the Fantastic Four after… Read full this story
- Web-slingers will suit up with Spider-Man in new attraction coming to Marvel themed land at Disney California Adventure
- Spider-Man's Real Secret Identity? You.
- Spider-Man: MAJOR iconic character KILLED OFF by Marvel in shock murder plot
- ‘Spider-Man’ Producers Phil Lord & Christopher Miller Bring Miles Morales To Big Screen In Spectacular Style
- Spider-Man goes global in new 'Far From Home' posters
- No. 7 ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
- N.Y. Today: Yes, Spider-Man Is a Hometown Hero, but Which Borough?
- ‘Ghostbusters,’ ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’: This Week’s Best Trailers
- Tom Holland: I may be Spider-Man, but mum makes me do the dishes
- ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ and How a Scene Crawled to Life
Marvel recruits Spider-Man director for new Fantastic Four movie have 321 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.