There’s still time to snap up some great deals courtesy of Cyber Week. These include this fantastic 82-inch Samsung 4K TV which is enjoying a $600 price cut as part of Cyber Week at Best Buy. If you’re keen to enjoy a massive display for less, this is a great offer for upgrading your living room and viewing space. Ordinarily priced at $1,800, this 82-inch Samsung Series 8 4K TV is down to just $1,200 right now. That’s 33% off the usual price reflecting a massive saving for the same great quality you always get from a Samsung display. The Samsung Series 8 4K TV may not feature in our look at the best 4K TVs out there right now, but Samsung is a very reliable name so you know you’re getting a good TV for the price. Besides the impressive 82-inch screen, the 82-inch Samsung Series 8 4K TV also offers a powerful 4K UHD processor that aims to optimize your TV’s performance, whether you’re watching native 4K content or content that needs to upscale to HD, or even older content. Combined with the TV’s dynamic crystal color system, it creates a vibrant and lifelike picture at all times…. Read full this story
- Deals: Chromecast, Home Mini Bundle; 65-Inch Samsung 4K TV
- 55-inch Roku 4K TV for $400: Amazing Amazon deal is back
- Nvidia Shield TV gets a $20 price cut after Apple TV 4K debuts
- 8.9-Inch Amazon Kindle Fire HD Gets $50 Price Cut for Students
- Should I get a 4K TV now?
- The truth about Ultra HD 4K TV refresh rates
- Samsung releases new 4K TVs great and small
- VU Televisions sells over 1.5 lakh sets, emerges as leader in 4K TV category
- Sony A8F 55-inch OLED Smart TV review: Ultra-slim device with great acoustic sound
- Do you need a 4K TV for HDR?
This massive 82-inch Samsung 4K TV just got a $600 price cut for Cyber Week have 310 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 4, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.