Home • PC Game Hardware • PC Game News • Katharine Castle Hardware Editor 7th January 2021 / 3:13PM The next graphics cards in AMD’s Big Navi and RDNA 2 line-up could be here in just a couple of months time, according to fresh internet rumours. The purported Radeon RX 6700 and RX 6700 XT GPUs will both launch before the end of March according to French publication CowCotLand, whose unnamed sources claim they’re currently scheduled to be released by the end of the first quarter of 2021. Is there any truth to these rumours? Given the sparse number of details included in the report, it’s difficult to say how watertight they are at the moment. Three months is a large enough time frame that it might hold a shred of accuracy regarding their intended launch window, but it could all still be a load of old bobbins. Instead, we’ll likely know for sure once AMD’s CEO Dr Lisa Su gives her CES 2021 keynote speech on Tuesday January 12th at 11am PST / 4pm GMT. AMD have previously used CES keynotes to launch new graphics cards, such as their very first 7nm GPU, the Radeon 7, so there’s a… Read full this story
- ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2
- Lexus 2012 RX Series models launched in the country
- Nokia 6700 classic Black - Carry it with Pride
- Nokia 6700 - Stylish Gadget!
- Dell Inspiron 15 5547 Reviews and Drivers Download
- RBC: 3 Semiconductor Stocks Primed for Gains
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare release date BLOW: Fans set for launch day disappointment?
- The Ultimate Guide to Motherboards
- The Past and Future of 3D
- Hardware for custom gaming computers – guide by Centaurus Computers.
AMD's Radeon RX 6700 and 6700 XT could be here by the end of March have 262 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at January 7, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.