EXCLUSIVE: It’s been a long time since we’ve seen anything Marvel, and you can blame that squarely on the pandemic. As the greater hope for a better 2021 occurs with incoming President Joe Biden looking to deliver 100 million vaccines doses in his first 100 days, fanboys and girls finally can calm down, for as of today, the first streaming series starring MCU characters, Disney+’s WandaVision, finally is seeing the light of day. It’s been 20 months since Disney delivered the biggest-grossing movie ($2.8 billion) and global opening ($1.22B) of all-time with Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame, and 563 days since Sony/Marvel’s Spider-Man: Far From Home hit the big screen. While rival studios are trying to get their heads around marketing both their streaming fare and films, the WandaVision push was designed and implemented by the same theatrical marketing team (led by President Asad Ayaz) at Disney that was behind its MCU blockbuster streak of Avengers pics, Captain Marvel, Black Panther and more. Ayaz’s crew also mounted the Season 1 and 2 marketing of Star Wars: The Mandalorian. It’s an ensemble that has earned great bragging rights: They have the distinction of delivering an industry global studio box office record for Disney in 2019 of… Read full this story
- Avengers Endgame theory: Tony Stark is backed up as AI – THIS scene proves it
- Everything we know so far about Avengers 4
- Elizabeth Olsen Shared Details About "WandaVision"
- How Britney Spears survived 20 years of superstardom
- Vietnamese films suffer ‘profitless summer’: box office report
- Edward Norton Says Marvel Dropped His Plan for Dark Two-Film ‘Incredible Hulk’
- Shoppers slam ‘disappointing’ Christmas adverts – but when is the John Lewis one out?
- How Marvel can stop audiences succumbing to superhero fatigue
- 'He spoke up against injustices through his stories'
- Captain Marvel trailer 2 breakdown – Skrulls, Kree, and a classic Nick Fury
How The Disney Marketing Team Revitalized The MCU With ‘WandaVision’, 20 Months After ‘Avengers: Endgame’ have 297 words, post on deadline.com at January 15, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.