The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra offers a 6.8-inch Infinity-O Display with a dynamic 48-120Hz refresh rate. In essence, this means that the smartphone’s display can remain crisp while showcasing smooth motion, and can also reduce the refresh rate on the fly to tailor battery usage. You may want to manually change your Galaxy S21 Ultra’s display refresh rate or screen resolution, depending on how you use the device. This guide shows you how to adjust your Galaxy S21 Ultra to best suit your needs. Are you considering an upgrade from the Galaxy S20 Ultra to the Galaxy S21 Ultra? Check out our head to head comparison of Samsung’s titan smartphones. How to change the Galaxy S21 Ultra’s refresh rate Your smartphone’s refresh rate determines how quickly the display refreshes every second. This setting can help movement, such as that seen in a video game or when browsing quickly through lists, appear smoother. So, a higher refresh rate can mean the difference between a phone feeling slow and a phone feeling zippy and smooth. The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra also includes an adaptive refresh rate that helps conserve battery when needed and display smoother motion when you need it. Simply put,… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 may offer 60Hz refresh rate, 1080p resolution
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra: 10 key settings to change
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy S20 Ultra: Which should you buy?
- Official Galaxy Note 20 video leaks days before reveal - 120Hz screen only on the Ultra?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra review: Five months later, brains match brawn
- Galaxy S20 Ultra vs Note 20 Ultra: Which is best for business use?
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra may have a better zoom than the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. iPhone 11 Pro Max: Titanic flagships clash
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Buds Live, Tab S7 and more
How to change the refresh rate and screen resolution on the Galaxy S21 Ultra have 317 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.