We’re in for a busy nine months of iPhone 13 rumors ahead of the handset’s expected unveiling in September 2021, and the latest unconfirmed whispers to reach us suggest that the phone is going to bring with it some subtle design tweaks. Well-known and usually reliable Japanese outlet MacOtakara reports that the iPhone 13 will have a smaller notch at the top of the front display, with a more compact TrueDepth camera for Face ID enabling Apple to make the cut-out less prominent. The phone is also set to get around 0.26 mm (0.01 inches) thicker too, according to suppliers speaking to MacOtakara, but apparently the rear camera bump will remain as the camera module is also getting bigger. We might get a portless iPhone Microsoft fixes a Windows 10 bug Twitter has banned Trump The whole of the rear camera unit is going to be covered in sapphire glass, MacOtakara claims, with the iPhone 13 Pro having the same camera module as the iPhone 13 Pro Max – that means sensor-shifted optical image stabilization and all. The iPhone 13 story so far Talk of a smaller notch for the iPhone 13 has surfaced before – as Apple gets better… Read full this story
- iPhone 13 vs. Samsung Galaxy S21: Which should you buy?
- Best iPhone 13 cases
- Should I buy iPhone 12 or wait for iPhone 13?
- iPhone 13 Launch Day Underway With Same-Day Pickup Available at Select Apple Stores
- iFixit Shares Live Teardown of the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro
- PSA: iPhone 13 mini can't charge as quickly as other models when using MagSafe
- Best leather cases for iPhone 13 in 2021
- Best leather cases for iPhone 13 Pro 2021
- How to Transfer Everything to New iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 the Easy way
- The iPhone 13 hits shelves
iPhone 13 tipped to have a smaller notch and a thicker design have 271 words, post on www.techradar.com at January 9, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.