After a quiet year and a half for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, it’s returned with WandaVision. The first two Easter egg-filled episodes hit Disney Plus on Friday, with weekly drops until March. It’s highly likely we’ll get a postcredits scene in the finale too, so let’s take a look at the MCU’s teasers, from 2008’s Iron Man to 2019’s Spider-Man: Far From Home.Like the movies they’re attached to, these stingers vary wildly in quality. Some add to the overall MCU tapestry, others leave you wishing you could get back the time you wasted (at least you can skip the credits if you’re watching on Disney’s streaming service). See Disney Plus subscription options Editors’ top picks Subscribe to CNET Now for the day’s most interesting reviews, news stories and videos. If you just want to watch all of them in order by movie air date, Marvel has helpfully threaded all of them up to Captain Marvel on Twitter (and we’ve included the top 5 for you to watch down below).We’ve ranked the postcredits scenes based on how shocking, important or delightful they are, but keep in mind this isn’t ranking the movies themselves — we’ve done that elsewhere. Prepare yourself for a stroll down… Read full this story
- Black Widow timeline: When is Black Widow set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- Disney+ Hotstar Now Has Every (Possible) Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie
- Deadpool makes debut in Marvel Cinematic Universe in movie trailer reaction video featuring Korg
- Loki introduces a new supreme power to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Ranked: Marvel Cinematic Universe films, from worst to best, now Black Widow is out
- Jameela Jamil making television comeback with She-Hulk role in Marvel Cinematic Universe
- 10 things Black Widow reveals about the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Tom Hiddleston's Loki Makes Marvel Cinematic Universe History as First Openly Bisexual Character
- Deadpool Enters Marvel Cinematic Universe in Spoof Promoting Ryan Reynolds' New Film Free Guy
- Inside the secret Marvel Comics project by Tom King that inspired Disney Plus' Loki (and almost made Loki US President)
Marvel Cinematic Universe postcredits scenes ranked as WandaVision hits Disney Plus have 346 words, post on www.cnet.com at January 15, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.