Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game — Complete Edition review: Double nostalgia Score Details “Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is a fun trip down memory lane for fans of the original, though its shortcomings stand out over a decade later.” Faithfully preserved Charming nostalgia Easy to pick up and play Outdated combat Short story Weak bonus modes Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game — Complete Edition is two layers of nostalgia deep. On one hand, the game itself is a throwback to old-school beat-’em-ups, filled with retro gaming Easter eggs. Adding to that, the Scott Pilgrim franchise itself now carries its own air of nostalgia, making it as much of a blast from the past novelty as the games it references. Fans of the game have dreamed of this moment for years. Originally released in 2010, Ubisoft abruptly delisted the game from online marketplaces in 2014 due to licensing issues. No one has been able to buy it in over a decade, triggering conversations about proper game preservation all while giving it an air of mystique that’s kept the game dear in players’ hearts. By bringing the game back in 2021, players no longer have to rely on… Read full this story
- Is Far Cry 5 the Best Open World Game This Generation?
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super Founders Edition Review
- Jabra Move Style Edition Review
- Honor Band 4 Running Edition Review
- International Monetary Fund Executive Board Completes Fourth Review Under the Extended Credit Facility
- Top 5 Computer vs. Human Game Matchups
- World Cup showdown could cause doubles trouble at Wimbledon
- From Licking County to the Special Olympics World Games: Garrett Ford's incredible journey
- This week in Android: OnePlus 6 vs Galaxy S9, Vivo Nex review, and much more
- Kentucky vs. Louisville game: TV channel, betting line, tipoff time
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game — Complete Edition review: Double nostalgia have 297 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.