A TOP Apple expert claims we’ll see a slew of new gadgets this year – including a pair of ‘smart specs’. That’s alongside a special tracker tag that helps you find lost objects. Every year without fail, Apple unveils new products. Usually these are easy to predict, like the latest iPhone or a brand new iPad. But legendary TF Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has revealed what surprise gadgets Apple has in store this year. The Apple insider has a brilliant track record for Apple leaks, predicting almost every product launch to date. According to Kuo, the headline announcement will be Apple Glass. These smart specs were originally expected to launch in 2022, but Kuo thinks this may have been brought forward. Apple Glass are said to be augmented reality glasses that overlay computer-generated images on the world around you. This could be something as simple as info about the time or your calendar. Or something more useful like Apple Maps directions on the floor in front of you. According to Kuo, the AR glasses will work largely as a display – with most of the computing taking place on your iPhone. The other big new gadget for 2021 is likely… Read full this story
- Inside the secret courts taking children from parents in record numbers
- Every Apple Product Supposedly in the Works
- Apple TV+ seeks stardom on streaming service stage
- Apple TV Plus: Everything to know about Apple's take on Netflix
- Apple TV Plus: How to sign up and everything else to know
- An all-new typing experience: Apple working on 16-inch MacBook Pro with scissor switch keyboard
- Tim Cook Vs Steve Jobs: Apple Device Delays Have Doubled Under Current CEO
- Apple Exploring Making Its Own Displays for Watches and iPhones: Report
- 10 Tricks to Make Yourself an Apple TV Master
- First a Rainbow Logo, Now a Rainbow Cube; Apple, What Does it All Mean?!
Top Apple insider reveals secret products ‘launching THIS year’ – including Apple Glass specs and AirTags have 303 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 5, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.