The Motorola Moto G series has long been a great way to get an affordable phone that still offers solid features. The 2021 iteration of that series is no exception to that rule. With three new phones in the lineup, there should be something for anyone who wants to spend $250 or less on a phone. Before we go on, of course, it's worth noting that if you can stretch your budget a little, you should. The Moto G series is awesome, but if you can spend $350 on a Pixel 4a , it's worth doing so, for the better performance, better camera, and a better software experience. Alternatively, you'll get among the best performance in the biz by jumping ship from Android entirely and going for the $400 iPhone SE. But, if $250 is your budget cap, you're in the right place. As mentioned, there are three different phones in the series: The lower-end Moto G Play, the standard Moto G Power , and the more expensive Moto G Stylus. As someone who's used all three of the phones, I've found each one has its pros and cons. Here's everything you need to know when choosing which one to… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 battery size LEAKED? New phone cell could be double the size of an iPhone 8
- 'I have nightmares about women here buying abortion pills over the internet ... one of these days someone is going to die'
- the top 10 ways to cut the cost of buying your new home
- Samsung Galaxy S9 deals – the best deals, offers, prices and where to buy
- Secret Netflix codes to unlock hidden TV series and movie categories revealed
- Foldable iPhone? This Chinese phone maker could beat Apple in the race for bendy blowers
- Secret Snapchat shopping feature exposed – app will use Amazon to let you buy ANYTHING your camera sees
- 'I have a company car, phone and I get a paid day off every month'
- When is Stephen: The Murder That Changed A Nation on BBC One, what happened to the teen and what’s the series about?
- Love Island 2018 odds – who will win the series? Adam Collard and Kendall Rae-Knight are bookies favourites
2021 Motorola Moto G series: Here’s which phone you should buy have 365 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 17, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.