How often are you listening to the radio when a song comes on and you think, "My best friend would love this?" Thanks to Alexa's new music sharing feature, you don't have to try to remember the name of the song. If you're listening to music through Alexa and hear a song you know someone would like, just say "Hey Alexa, share this song with ____." Provide Alexa with the name of a contact and she will send the song to that person. They can then listen to the music through their own Echo device or through the Alexa app and send a reaction to let you know what they thought of it. This is the perfect way to let someone know you're thinking about them or remind a friend of an old favorite. If you happen to have a song you can't get out of your head, you can send the earworm to family to let them share in your pain. The Song That Never Ends is probably on Amazon Music somewhere, right? You can stay on top of releases from your favorite artists through Amazon Music's New Release Notifications. This will let you know anytime one of your… Read full this story
- WWE news: Alexa Bliss cleared to return to action on Monday Night RAW after concussion suspension
- Alexa Bliss reveals she has had boob job as WWE star jokes about more surgery
- Manchester United players love Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and we're sure he'll get the job, says Luke Shaw
- Chargers star receiver rips Le'Veon Bell's new rap song on Twitter, and things immediately get testy
- How Social Sharing Affects Online Shopping
- Sharing is the Future of Small Business, Author Says
- Friday 5: Racer shares his struggles with depression, anxiety
- AI Faceoff: Siri vs. Cortana vs. Google Assistant vs. Alexa
- Celebrity Drive: “America’s Got Talent” Winner Terry Fator
- Keenan Allen keeps it real with Le'Veon Bell, calls his rap song 'trash'
Got a song you love on your Echo? Alexa users can now share it with friends have 329 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 10, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.