When Apple removed Touch ID from the iPhone, it was considered a bold move. Users soon got used to it, though, and even began preferring Face ID as a replacement. But the last year has proven that there's room in the world for multiple forms of biometric authentication. Sometimes it just makes sense to scan a fingerprint — and to that end, some rumors indicate that Apple may include a fingerprint sensor in the iPhone 13 . I hope that's true. To be clear, I love Face ID . When I'm not reviewing an Android phone, I normally use an iPhone as my daily driver, and it just feels easier to use Face ID. In fact, I love Face ID so much that I don't really mind having a notch. But it's a pain to have to punch in my PIN code every time I want to use my phone with a mask — which these days, obviously, is a lot. A fingerprint sensor, on top of Face ID, would solve this. I don't want just any fingerprint sensor — it needs to be a really good one, like the Galaxy S21's. But I don't just want any ol' fingerprint… Read full this story
- Race to add fingerprint sensors to phone touchscreens may not be won until 2018
- Next iPhone ‘will’ have fingerprint sensor, says NYC Mayor’s office
- First phone with an on-screen fingerprint sensor could come from … Vivo?
- Qualcomm reveals new phone fingerprint sensors that slot beneath glass
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Will Be An iPhone Killer, Dual Sensor Camera, Powered By SnapDragon 835 And Exynos 8895
- Galaxy S5 vs. HTC One M8: An in-depth comparison
- PRODUCT REVIEW iPhone Goes to the Movies
- iPhone X vs. iPhone 8 vs. iPhone 8 Plus: What are the differences?
- A dozen companies could have built the iPhone X. Why did they let Apple do it best?
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro vs. Apple iPhone X: Battle of the dual cameras
I hope the iPhone 13 has a fingerprint sensor as good as the Galaxy S21’s have 328 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 12, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.