Nvidia announced its RTX 3060 last month , later revealing that it was putting the brakes on Ethereum mining performance with this card . Simultaneously, Nvidia announced the professional 'CMP' mining GPUs. However, within all this, CryptoLeo, a Russian YouTuber that specializes in cryptocurrency, showed that the GPU was still profitable to mine with — as long as you didn't mine Ethereum. Now, the same guy is tearing down his sample of the Zotac RTX 3060 graphics card for your viewing pleasure. The first thing that stands out to CryptoLeo in the teardown is that the GPU's memory comes with thermal pads to aid with cooling. This is an absolute must in nowadays market as the memory can run very hot, especially when mining . the same GPU as in the mobile RTX 3060 , but cut down with slightly fewer cores for this desktop variant. Of course, its significantly higher clock rates enable desktop-class performance on the RTX 3060. Image 1 of 3 Image 2 of 3 Image 3 of 3 As spotted by @Harakuze5719 , the PCB is identical to that of the Zotac RTX 3060 Ti Twin Edge. This isn't a huge surprise as the two GPUs… Read full this story
- Just as Sonia Defeated Vajpayee's NDA, Rahul Too Would Make PM Modi Sit Out in 2019: Kamal Nath
- Best Tech Deals February 2020: CPUs, SSDs, More
- Apex Legends Two Physical Editions Include Exclusive Legendary Skins
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will Launch On Nvidia's Cloud Gaming Service
- PS4 Pro Gets Steep Discount On Amazon
- PS4 Pro Gets Huge Discount On Amazon
Pre-NDA Zotac RTX 3060 Torndown By Crypto-YouTuber have 245 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.