It's important to keep safe on the roads and that's precisely why advanced safety systems are increasingly common in newer vehicles. These vehicles offer features that keep you safe on the road with what feels like an extra pair of eyes looking out for any dangers. These safety features can include automatic emergency braking, forward collision warning, lane keep assist, and even the ability to detect when a pedestrian has stepped out in front of your vehicle. They're an effective way of reducing the risk of collisions and injuries thereby keeping your family and everyone around you safer. Such advanced safety systems typically work via cameras mounted on or just behind the windshield of your vehicle or integrated into vehicle components such as your car's bumpers. However, for these systems to work accurately, vehicle manufacturers require these cameras to be recalibrated any time your windshield is replaced. At Safelite , windshield camera recalibration can often be done during the same appointment as the windshield replacement, meaning less hassle and less time spent getting your vehicle repaired. Why do I need recalibration? If your forward facing camera is not recalibrated after a windshield replacement, it could interfere with the ability of… Read full this story
- Vehicle tax will add €1,000 to the price of new and used cars
- Road deaths target of new safety plan
- How Chernobyl was finally made safe
- Rail seating, safe standing and what they mean to Everton
- City taxi fleet safety questioned
- Nearly 100,000 vehicles to converge on Silverstone this weekend.
- Crew reduction a safety concern for Oxfordshire service
- Average speed camera system set to expand
- Volvo and Uber reveal production-ready autonomous vehicle
- How the safety of automated flight is challenging tech experts
Safelite’s advanced safety systems recalibration: Keep your vehicle safe have 283 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 9, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.