Super Bowls come and Super Bowls go. But even non-football fans pay attention to the Big Game because of the commercials. This is the time of year when advertisers unleash the most creative and the most innovative ads, as well as the concepts that are just way out there. Not every commercial is going to land, but those that do join the pantheon of the all-time great TV advertisements. For this year's game, these are our picks for the best Super Bowl 2021 commercials. ScissorHandsFree, Cadillac LYRIQ A certain problematic Hollywood star is absent from this unofficial follow up to Tim Burton's Edward Scissorhands . But Winona Ryder is back as Kim Boggs, the mother of Edward's son, Edgar Scissorhands (Timothée Chalamet). Like his father, Edgar has some problems fitting in. But the all-electric Cadillac Lyriq lifts Edgar's spirits with its hands-free control. Alexa's Body, Amazon Michael B. Jordan is a fan-favorite actor, but what if he was also the voice and body of Amazon's Alexa? For one husband, the Jordan-Alexa is his worst nightmare. But for the wife, Jordan-Alexa is everything she's ever wanted in a man. It's kind of hard to compete against that! Come Together, M&M'S M&Ms… Read full this story
- See The Best Super Bowl Spot So Far, For Taco Bell
- Lady Gaga Is Returning to the Super Bowl Stage—With a Catch
- Super Bowl commercials: best and worst of 2017
- Will Lady Gaga's Super Bowl half-time show get political? 'I believe in inclusion'
- Katherine Schwarzenegger's Super Bowl plans include her 'very close' family and these party tips
- Super Bowl ad prompts Trump supporters to #BoycottBudweiser
- The Ultimate Super Bowl Dip Playoffs
- North Korea may be ready to launch a rocket by Super Bowl kickoff Sunday
- Super Bowl 2017: Tom Brady leads Patriots to historic comeback win
- Julio Jones: the fisherman who could be the best player at Super Bowl LI
The Best Super Bowl 2021 Commercials have 326 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.