Google Chromecast is a phenomenal way to get streaming content from your phone (apps like Netflix and Hulu ) to your non-smart TV. It's also one of the cheapest ways to add smart capabilities to any TV in your home. There are several Chromecast models and various generations of the product available, with each new entry introducing key features like 4K compatibility and an onscreen interface with the latest Chromecast with Google TV . Like all modern tech, your Chromecast isn't bulletproof. Once in a while, you may notice connectivity issues, glitches with your phone, and other small troubles that prevent you from using your Chromecast successfully. In this guide, we've rounded up some of the most common Chromecast issues and what you can do to go about troubleshooting and fixing each one. Chromecast isn't connecting to Wi-Fi You may have noticed your Chromecast video looking tiled and spotty. Perhaps you've encountered one of several buffering screens when trying to stream your favorite show. Whatever the prevailing symptom, the cause can usually be traced to some kind of network issue. With any network trouble, the first thing to try is a simple disconnect/re-connecting of all devices in the chain. In… Read full this story
- Google Stadia 2020 plans, newest games and everything else you need to know
- The best Google Home-compatible devices for 2020
- Google needs these 9 new features in Android 11
- Google Photos sent users’ private videos to total STRANGERS in major privacy blunder
- Google says it accidentally exported users' videos in Google Photos to strangers
- Google is temporarily closing ALL of its China offices and restricting business travel to China and Hong Kong to prevent spread of deadly coronavirus
- 20 years of Google: Privacy, fake news and the future
- BEL MOONEY: At 25, will I ever fix my despair over the plight of the planet?
- Exclusive: Google reveals 2,000-person diversity and inclusion product team
- Texas AG says break-up, all other remedies on the table in Google probe
The most common Google Chromecast problems and how to fix them have 328 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 17, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.