Released in 2016, the iPhone 7 still holds its own as a midrange smartphone. The camera is a great performer, there are dual speakers, and it was the first flagship Apple device to have an IP67 rating for water resistance. If you've managed to get your hands on one, then you're likely still enjoying it, but sometimes a single issue can kill the fun. We've been filtering feedback to isolate the main iPhone 7 problems that users are still running into even now, and we've got some potential fixes and workarounds to put the smile back on your face. Problem: Speaker button is grayed-out during calls Some iPhone users have noticed that the speaker icon is grayed-out when making phone calls. This issue seems to affect a small number of users and Apple is aware of the issue. However, it is no longer offering free out-of-warranty repairs for internal speakers that no longer work. Potential solution: This issue may be attributed to accessories that are paired to your phone via Bluetooth. Turn off Bluetooth by swiping up from the bottom of your phone and tapping on the Bluetooth icon to disable it. Issue: 'No Service' detected Back in 2016, MacRumors… Read full this story
- My OS X has fallen, and it can’t get up! How to fix common Mavericks problems
- iPhone Jailbreak App Tunnels Through PDF Flaw
- 15 common problems with Chromebooks, and how to fix them
- iPad problems: What users complain about most
- APP REVIEW Topo Maps for iPhone Won't Lose You
- Common Windows 7 problems and how to fix them
- Skype connection issues identified, fix is being worked on
- 16 problems you could have with the HTC One M7, and how to fix them
- PRODUCT REVIEW What's Missing From the iPhone?
- PODCAST Another iPhone, Another Imbroglio
The most common iPhone 7 problems and how to fix them have 296 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.