When it comes to video-recording software that is easy to use, offers great features, and is free of charge, Loom is hard to beat . Its intuitive software and video-recording, editing, and sharing capabilities are fantastic even with a basic account. The added features of a paid Pro account are not inconsiderable, either. However, even the best programs occasionally suffer from hiccups and errors that can frustrate you, delay you, and interfere with your recording process. This guide will help you get through any technical and performance issues you may encounter when using Loom. How to fix issues with the Loom Desktop Client When you are having difficulties with the Loom Desktop Client, one of the easiest things to do is restart the program to eliminate errors. If that does not prove to be a sufficient fix, you can also try restarting your computer. Doing so can resolve several issues with the software without further efforts on your part. Should you still experience problems with the Loom Desktop Client, the next step is to see if the application requires an update. To do so, open the Loom app, click on the Ellipses in the Client's upper-right corner, and select Check… Read full this story
- Analysts probe future of client architectures as HTML 5 and client virtualization advances loom over desktops
- Another massive Net attack looming?
- Virtualization and confusing array of Vista legal restrictions to haunt Microsoft and users alike
- Jury: eBay infringed on patents
- Your Real-Life Stress Survival Guide
- IBM, Cisco help networks help themselves
- Shrink Busters: How IT Is Helping Retailers Fight Theft
- Peer to Peer: Not Just for Music Anymore
- Federal Appeals Court Finds State's Drug Price-Gouging Law Unconstitutional
- Why Save XP? Infoworld Readers Speak Out
The most common Loom problems, and how to fix them have 280 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 9, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.