Vietnam has no COVID-19 case to report on February 28 morning Vietnam saw no new COVID-19 case over the past 12 hours to 6am February 28, making the national tally unchanged at 2,432, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. Among the total, 1,530 were locally infected, including 837 cases since January 27. A total 1,844 COVID-19 patients have recovered so far, and the death toll remains at 35. Among those still under treatment, 32 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 50 twice and 100 thrice. By February 27 afternoon, 10 provinces and cities had gone through 14 consecutive days without new locally-infected cases of COVID-19. As many as 63,054 people who had close contact with confirmed patients or returned from pandemic-hit regions are being quarantine across the country./. First Vietnam medical achievement award calls 16 winners The Voice of Ho Chi Minh City (VOH), the local official radio broadcasting station, together with the municipal Health Department hosted the first Vietnam medical achievement award ceremony on February 26 to honour 16 contributions to the community's wellbeing in 2020 from across the nation. The contributions were voted by the public from 22 nominations selected by the award's… Read full this story
- D-backs game report: Friday, Feb. 28
- Vietnam’s Cao Bang Park declared UNESCO Global Geopark
- Taiwan’s leading tea chain Ten Ren's Tea bids sudden farewell to Vietnam
- Weidman-Belfort, Rousey-Zingano to headline UFC 184 in L.A.
- Chris Weidman injured; UFC 184 now headlined by Rousey vs. Zingano
- Reading between the fantasy baseball headlines
- Royals’ single-game tickets go on sale Feb. 27
- Maithan Alloys Limited posts 28% decline in profits
- Vietnam pulls out of hosting Asian Games
- Rocky Bleier recalls Vietnam War, 40 years after it ended
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 28 have 262 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.