What possible reason could there be to spend $150 on a "smart" face mask? Since the coronavirus pandemic spread globally, face masks have become a necessity, but who wants to actually invest money in one? A washable cloth mask has become the go-to for many of us, as they're inexpensive, are soft against the face, and provide some degree of protection. If you want more reassurance, a pack of 25 KN95 masks costs about $40 from Amazon. And a bandana wrapped around your face is probably free. With all these cheap options, why would you spend $150 on a mask, "smart" or otherwise? I've been wearing the AirPop Active+ Halo Smart Mask , and I'm here to say there isn't one, single reason to get one — there are actually seven. Meet the AirPop Active+ Halo Smart Mask The AirPop Active+ Halo Smart Mask is made up of an outer, flexible shell that attaches to your face using straps which fit behind your ears, a replaceable triple-layer filter on the inside, and the Halo sensor, which monitors your breathing and the air around you. It uses Bluetooth to connect to an app on your phone, informing you of air quality, breathing… Read full this story
- 14 Face Masks To Get You In The Long-Weekend Spirit
- Poppy Is Preparing for the Robot Takeover (Yes, Really)
- Kareem Hunt's rise suggests Browns are on right path (Yes, really)
- Michael Myers Face Without the Mask: ‘Halloween’ 2018 Killer Revealed
- Elizabeth Smart says her soon-to-be released kidnapper still 'a big threat'
- Transcript: Sen. Susan Collins on "Face the Nation," October 7, 2018
- Boston Celtics' Marcus Smart not focused on All-Defense teams after snub last year: 'That doesn't determine who I am'
- Guest Column: A 'Smart' Ride for good
- Transcript: Sen. Amy Klobuchar on "Face the Nation," Sept. 30, 2018
- Transcript: FEMA Administrator Brock Long on "Face the Nation," September 16, 2018
7 reasons you should spend $150 on a smart face mask. Yes, really have 309 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.