If you're a smartphone fan, you probably know what makes OnePlus phones popular, but do you know what makes Hasselblad such a revered camera brand? It's an important question because the pair have entered into a three-year partnership, where Hasselblad will work with OnePlus on improving its cameras, starting with the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. Here's what the partnership means to the new phones, the effect it has had on the camera so far, and how the photos compare to some of the best cameraphones out there. If you want to know more about the OnePlus 9 Pro we've got a full review here , and of the OnePlus 9 here . Understanding Hasselblad Hasselblad is more than just a name on the camera module of the OnePlus 9 Pro. It has 80 years of experience, and its cameras have been used to take stunning photographs from here to, quite literally, the moon. I've been fortunate enough to visit Hasselblad's headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, and saw not only the amazing work firsthand, but also the reverence that exists for the brand. A Gothenburg local approached me while I was having lunch in the city, to ask if the… Read full this story
- Deep Inside a Pro-Putin Network That’s Helping Trump Divide America
- Gifts for the Kitchen: Books tried, tested and fit for your table
- After years of unsubstantiated rumors, it looks like Six Flags may finally be headed to Orlando
- Latest News: National Film Registry Turns 30
- Michigan's John Beilein mended heart in offseason. I did too
- The predator hunters: Facebook-famous vigilantes are outing pedophiles across Minnesota
- Facebook-famous vigilantes are outing pedophiles across Minnesota
- The Latest: Eagles, already thin at CB, lose Darby to injury
- Here’s why you should really watch both the Hulu and Netflix Fyre Festival documentaries
- What Will History Books Say About 2018?
A deep dive into the OnePlus 9 Pro’s Hasselblad-tuned camera have 304 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 23, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.