Asus just announced the ProART B550-Creator, the first AM4 motherboard to come with Thunderbolt 4 support. The motherboard will be available next month with a price tag of $299. Like its other ProART motherboards, the ProART B550-Creator arrives with a minimalistic design that features a black exterior accented by gold accents. The motherboard employs a powerful 12+2-phase power delivery subsystem that’s cooled by a pair of thick heatsinks. The motherboard feeds the processor with a combination of a 8-pin EPS and 4-pin ATX power connectors. On the memory side, the ProART B550-Creator is equipped with four DDR4 memory slots and accommodates up to 128GB of memory. However, Asus didn’t specify up to what memory frequencies are supported. Storage-wise, the ProART B550-Creator offers four normal SATA III connectors for conventional hard drives and SSDs. There are also a pair of M.2 ports for high-speed storage. Logically, the primary M.2 port adheres to the PCIe 4.0 x4 interface, however, the nature of the secondary M.2 port is uncertain. The ProART B550-Creator’s M.2 ports utilize Asus’ new M.2 latch mounting system that facilitates SSD installation. Image 1 of 3 Image 2 of 3 Image 3 of 3 The ProART B550-Creator provides three PCIe… Read full this story
- AMD B550 Chipset Specs Detailed
- MSI Makes AMD 400-Series Motherboards Ryzen 3000-Ready
- Asus TUF B450M-Pro Gaming Motherboard Gets Beefier VRM, More M.2
- Asus Introduces First ROG Strix Motherboard With B365 Chipset
- Asus Unveils Prime B365-Plus Motherboard: A Chip Off the H270 Block
- ASRock Launches B450 Steel Legend Motherboards
- ASUS launches new line of ROG Strix XG monitors with AMD FreeSync 2 HDR
- ASUS launches ZenBook S in flashy burgundy red color
- Is my ASUS K30AD_M31AD_M51AD_M32AD motherboard compatible with Ryzen 7 2700X and Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM 2x8 GB?
- ASRock X570 Motherboards Listed At ECC
Asus Launches First AMD B550 Thunderbolt 4 Motherboard have 298 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.