Season 5, week 14 of Fortnite is underway, meaning there are a new set of challenges for you to check out. For the most part, week 14 features a relatively straightforward list of challenges — many of which you can complete with little to no assistance. However, there are a couple that might cause some issues if you don't know where to go. The first one you'll likely have trouble with requires you to collect four cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs. As is typical, the game doesn't specify all the cookbook locations, which is where we come in. Oddly enough, the challenge is worded incorrectly. You don't have to find cookbooks at both locations. Instead, as long as you find four across one or both areas, you'll get credit for completing the challenge. In this guide, we'll show you where to find cookbooks to complete this season 5, week 14 Fortnite challenge. Recommended reading: Fortnite season 5 week 13 challenges and how to complete them How to level up fast in Fortnite The best places to land in Fortnite Where to find cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs In total, there are 10 cookbooks scattered across both… Read full this story
- Fortnite challenge guide: Where to find literature samples
- Fortnite: Obtain Literature Samples From Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake, Or Retail Row
- Fortnite challenge guide: How to craft mechanical bows
- 'Fortnite' Literature Sample Locations in Pleasant, Lazy and Retail for Week 2 Challenges
- 'Fortnite' Craft Mechanical, Explosive and Shockwave Bow Week 2 Challenge Guide
- Fortnite Guide: Find Literature Samples From Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake, Or Retail Row
- 'Fortnite' Tame a Boar Locations and Guide For Week 2 Challenges
- Fortnite Joneses locations - where are the Jonesy in Fortnite?
- Where to find literature samples in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 update
Fortnite challenge guide: Collect cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs have 293 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.