Last week everyone was fixated on the " Right Up Our Alley " drone video that made us all nostalgic for bowling alleys. On Friday night, a VP at drone company DJI tweeted this video of a drone flight through a mostly-empty movie theater in Minnesota, and I don't know about you but I really miss going to the movies. This video makes that longing about 100 times worse. According to its YouTube page the video is by SkyCandy, and is a one-take fly-through of Mann theaters' Plymouth Grand in Plymouth, Minnesota. It was filmed using a DJI Air Unit and Rotor Riot Cinewhoop. The video is just over a minute long, but the drone takes us through the lobby — after being welcomed through the front doors by a masked theater employee— where people are deciding what to see, and buying tickets "for the 7:30 show," according to the audio. There's some very familiar-sounding background music playing in the lobby portion that I couldn't quite identify, but it felt exactly right. Next we fly by the concession stand where a couple snags a bucket of that overpriced movie popcorn, then we spin past the bar where we can overhear… Read full this story
- Has America Become Clap-Happy? - Why Are People Applauding in Movie Theaters?
- Experience the Entertainment of Movie Theaters Right in Your Living Room
- Home Theater Accessories - 5 Accessories to Make Your Home Theater the Envy of Friends & Neighbors
- Family Home Theater - 8 Reasons Why The Family Home Theater Is Better Then The Local Movie Theater
- Making a Home Theater System - The Basics
- Finished Basement Idea - Your Own Home Movie Theater
- High End Home Theaters - Invite the Magic of the Movie Theater in Your Living Room
- Making a Home Theater Purchase
- Watch Music Videos And Get The Good Old Time Back Again
- Family Friendly Home Theater - 6 Simple Tips For Making Your Home Theater More Family Friendly
Go watch this drone video that will really make you miss movie theaters have 322 words, post on www.theverge.com at March 13, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.