Surely a smartwatch that costs just $36 will be terrible, right? With an average 4.5 stars out of 5 rating from nearly 35,000 different reviews, the $36 Willful Smart Watch is not only one of the highest-rated, but also one of the cheapest smartwatches you can buy through Amazon. It's also one of many extremely similar models, from companies like Popglory, Letsfit, Vigorun, Judneer, Lifebee, and IdealRoyal. No, I've never heard of them either. This doesn't suggest awfulness. The Willful, astonishingly, is also the number one best-selling smartwatch on Amazon U.K. (where it has another 17,000 reviews and a 4.5-star average), so surely it's a hidden gem amongst the sea of similar-but-lesser models? I thought it best to find out, but my expectations remained subterranean. Shockingly, and perhaps disappointingly, it turned out to be far better than it has any right to be. However, please don't take this as a recommendation just yet. Disappointingly acceptable I was ready to lay into the Willful Smart Watch and direct all my pent-up, lockdown-fueled annoyance in its direction. Before it arrived, I prepared myself for it to be poorly made, the app to be buggy and unusable, and for the high ratings to… Read full this story
- Eagles fans have bought Amazon out of 'underdog' masks
- Lori Loughlin's college scam achieved every parent's dream: Getting their child an Amazon partnership
- Heart-rate tracking is the secret to getting fit. Here's how to use it
- The Bucs Start Here
- Traina Thoughts: LeBron James-Michael Jordan debate gets intense after James’ bad game
- Neymar drops his first single: #NEYMUSICO is here, and it’s so bad it’s amazing
- Why do we bad mouth other sports?
- WWE’s Game of Global Domination: How Expansion is Bad for Pro Wrestling
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft visits famous rapper in prison: He 'shouldn't be here'
- Brent Musburger talks wise bets, bad beats and intriguing Sweet 16 teams
I bought the cheapest smartwatch on Amazon — here’s how bad it is have 313 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.