New Delhi: Tesla enthusiasts can now buy the company’s electric vehicles by paying with bitcoin, CEO Elon Musk has announced it via a tweet. Musk also added that the option would be available outside the United States later this year. “You can now buy a Tesla with bitcoin,” Musk said on Twitter. He also added that bitcoin paid to Tesla would not be converted into traditional currency. Tesla is using only internal & open source software & operates Bitcoin nodes directly. Bitcoin paid to Tesla will be retained as Bitcoin, not converted to fiat currency. — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 24, 2021 Last month Tesla bought $1.5 billion worth of bitcoin. The announcement came amid renewed interest shown by Musk in cryptocurrency and requests from Tesla customers for accepting bitcoin for buying the cars. Bitcoin, the world`s biggest digital currency, rose more than 4% after Musk`s tweet and was last up 3.5% at $56,178. It may be recalled that in January this year, Tesla entered India by registering the company in Bengaluru. According to the details available on the Registrar of Companies website, Tesla India Motors and Energy Private Limited has been incorporated and the registered address is in Lavelle Road,… Read full this story
- Elon Musk and his Cybertruck make a glorious appearance in N64’s GoldenEye
- With Tesla bleeding money, Elon Musk initiates hardcore spending review
- A talking Tesla? It’ll probably just be one more broken promise from Elon Musk
- Elon Musk’s Las Vegas Tunnel Project Has Turned Into a 1-Mile Tesla Track
- Elon Musk Dances for China, Promises ‘Super Cool’ Tesla Designed in Country
- Elon Musk Quotes The Witcher's Best Song
- Elon Musk tweets at Trump to vent about how China taxes U.S. vehicles – and Trump quotes him in announcing new steel tariff while touting a proposed 'reciprocal tax'
- Elon Musk’s Cryptic Rough Sex Joke Bewilders Netizens
- Why Elon Musk’s SpaceX launch is utterly depressing
- Extended transcript: SpaceX CEO Elon Musk on putting boots on the moon and Mars
Now buy a Tesla car and pay with Bitcoin, tweets Elon Musk have 324 words, post on zeenews.india.com at March 25, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.