If you're concerned about the security of your home, garage, and property, a great option is a Guardline wireless driveway alarm. This easy to set up and use system doesn't require any monthly contract or a Wi-Fi or telephone connection. Plus, it is versatile enough to be used on any area of your property where you might be concerned about intruders. A Guardline wireless driveway alarm kit comes with everything you need to secure your property and is significantly cheaper than an outdoor security camera system capable of covering the same area. It uses passive infrared technology to detect motion as well as heat to protect against false alarms. It also has an adjustable sensitivity level. Plus, this system is expandable; you can have up to 16 sensors (four in each of four zones) as well as additional receivers to place in different areas of your home so you don't miss an alert. Guardline 1/4 Mile Wireless Driveway Alarm Kit With Two Sensors — $200 Our favorite Guardline driveway alarm kit is the Guardline 1/4 Mile Wireless Driveway Alarm Kit With Two Sensors. Each of its two sensors are capable of covering a quarter-mile area, and it has everything you… Read full this story
- Are Celebrities Cutting Corners with Personal Security?
- Rensselaer County growth keeps property taxes stable
- Schodack neighbors say planning board moved too fast on Amazon
- Intellectual Property Litigation Hourly Rate Report, 2018
- Microwave, Clock Among 15 New Amazon Smart Products
- How to deal with property management companies — the good ones and the bad
- 5 standout new Alexa products from Amazon
- Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren question Amazon over labor practices
- Tens of Millions Living in American Metros Not Fully Protected by Home Security Systems
- AMD Announces EPYC Processors Now Available on Amazon Web Services
Secure your property with this top-rated driveway alarm from Amazon have 288 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 22, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.