Windows 10 is ubiquitous. Many of us depend on it every day for both work and play. But there are a few features right under your nose in Windows that you might not be aware of. Here are seven things that you didn't know you could do in Windows 10 that might make your life a little easier. Use your Windows 10 laptop or tablet as a second monitor Extra screen space often means buying an external monitor, but did you know that if you have a spare laptop or Windows tablet in the house, you can set one up for use as a second monitor for your primary PC? This is actually possible on all modern PCs, thanks to the Miracast technology and the help of a Wi-Fi network. You can set this up yourself by making sure both of your PCs are on the same Wi-Fi network. Then, search in the Windows 10 settings for Projection Settings . If the settings are grayed out and aren't available, head into Optional Feature s in Windows 10 settings and add the Wireless Display optional feature. Just search for Wireless Display in the box that pops up, choose the check box,… Read full this story
- The best Windows 10 antivirus protection for 2021
- Windows 10 users: Try these 3 new features now
- Cómo descargar Windows 10 ISO e instalar desde aquí Windows 10
- Cómo actualizar de Windows 7 a Windows 10 paso a paso
- Cómo descargar Windows 10 de manera gratis y legal
- The next version of Windows 10 might have Parallax 3D effects on the lock screen
- ¿Problemas de sonido en Windows 10? ¡Aquí tenemos la solución!
- Cómo cambiar la apariencia de Windows 10 a Windows 7 paso a paso
- Los más útiles atajos de teclado para Windows 10
- Windows 10 Mail will let you handwrite your email with a stylus
7 things you didn’t know you could do in Windows 10 have 296 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.