The Apple Watch is considered to be the best smartwatch out there, and for good reason. It offers excellent fitness tracking and a sleek and stylish design, and it integrates perfectly into the rest of Apple's ecosystem. But with so many excellent features available to you, it's highly unlikely you know everything there is to know about the Apple Watch . That's why we put together this guide. Here are seven things you probably didn't know your Apple Watch could do. Use your Apple Watch as a viewfinder You can actually use your Apple Watch as a viewfinder for your iPhone, which can come in handy, for example, if you're taking a group photo or vlogging using the rear-facing camera. Doing so is very easy, too: Open up the camera on your iPhone, then open the Camera Remote app on your Apple Watch. After a second or two, a view of the image from your iPhone should show up on the display. Control your Apple TV Missing your Apple TV remote ? It makes sense, considering how thin it is. Thankfully, you can use other Apple devices as your Apple TV remote instead. Using your Apple Watch to do so… Read full this story
- Galaxy Watch Active vs. Apple Watch Series 3: Which should you buy?
- Jamal Khashoggi’s Apple Watch Almost Certainly Didn’t Record His Death
- Best Buy Apple sale: Deep discounts on iPad Pro, Apple Watch Series 4 and more
- 5 things to know for December 10: Russia probe, impeachment, New Zealand, Rohingya
- 5 things to know for December 11: Impeachment, trade, India, Judaism, Jersey City
- 7 Killer Apple Watch Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know
- 6 Useful Apple Watch Apps for the Business Professional
- 18 Travel Apps for Apple Watch Explorers
- How to Customize Your Apple Watch With Watch Faces
- How to Control Your Smart Home Using Apple Watch and Siri
7 things you didn’t know your Apple Watch could do have 311 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.