We all buy things that we never unpack. Normally, we pass those items to someone who might need them. But some of us are smart enough not to do so and get rich instead. This is exactly what occurred to a copy of a Super Mario game titled ‘Super Mario Bros. – Wata 9.6 A+ Sealed [Hangtab, 1 Code, Mid-Production], NES Nintendo 1985 USA.’ According to a Eurogamer report that cites Heritage Auctions, this one happens to be the fourth version of Super Mario Bros. produced. The game was released in 1986. “This particular copy was produced in late 1986, and it was one of the earliest copies produced that had plastic shrink wrap, rather than sticker seal,” a description of the video game says. “By early 1987, Nintendo was producing a version that had another new variation to their original packaging (an additional ‘code’). Since the production window for this copy and others like it was so short, finding another copy from this same production run in similar condition would be akin to looking for a single drop of water in an ocean. Never say never, but there’s a good chance it can’t be done.” The story tells that the video… Read full this story
- ‘New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe’: All of the secret exits and world skips
- I Owe U Nothing: Super Mario Bros Crossover
- This mod adds key functionality from 'Super Mario Odyssey' into 'Super Mario 64'
- 'Super Mario 64' has been recreated in 2D using 'Super Mario Maker'
- Super Mario 64 Online is a romhack that allows up to 24 people to play simultaneously
- Developer of Super Mario 64 mod receives numerous copyright strikes
- Mario, Ryu and Bob Too: Super Mario Crossover 2 Out
- Games that defined the Decade: Super Mario Odyssey succeeds because it is confident enough to break its own rules
- There’s a great 2D Mario game buried in the busted 3DS
- Panthers borrow from Patriots’ Super Bowl game plan vs. Rams
A Sealed Super Mario Game Sold for $660,000 have 312 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at April 5, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.