With over 75 million followers across social media platforms, viral magician and filmmaker Zach King isn't worried about growth so much. He's more concerned with keeping his audience entertained than watching his follower count. King has wanted to be a filmmaker ever since he was a kid. He would obsess over movies from directors George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, and Peter Jackson. When VHS tapes started including behind-the-scenes features, King would stay up all night watching, and re-watching, what exactly went on during the filmmaking process: The special effects, the cinematography, the high-tech gear. He dreamed that one day his films would be shown on the big screen, too. "I had this realization a few years ago that even though I may never be able to make a movie for the theater, the silver screen might not be a thing for me," he said. "But I am making movies for the little screen now, for millions of devices. It's cool because, in a way, I hit that dream." @zachking They rejected my application to Hogwarts but I still found a way to be a wizard. ???? #illusion #magic #harrypotter ♬ Zach Kings Magic Broomstick – Zach King King got his start… Read full this story
- "Tiger King" star Carole Baskin tricked into fake interview with YouTubers posing as Jimmy Fallon
- Carole Baskin Gets Tricked Into Her First Video Interview Since
- The Director Isn’t Finished Yet: An Interview With Steven Soderbergh
- YouTubers claim they tricked 'Tiger King' star Carole Baskin into first public interview since show's release
- Amanda Knox on 'Tiger King,' the 'rush to judgement' of Carole Baskin: 'Let's let' her 'have her day in court'
- 'Tiger King': Report of new investigation into violations of Endangered Species Act
- Verge Favorites: Josh Lowensohn
- Film study: The Denver Post sports department’s favorite sports movies to ride out the coronavirus
- Reminiscing With Ken Jennings About His Intense First
- NHL Power Rankings: Teams with the best long-term outlook
An interview with Zach King, the internet’s favorite illusionist have 323 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.