Nowadays there are loads of small form-factor (SFF) systems featuring fairly high performance, there are also fanless PCss that can offer performance of regular desktops. Unfortunately, SFF and fanless worlds rarely intersect and passively cooled compact desktops are extremely rare. Yet, they exist. Recently Atlast! Solutions introduced its Sigao Model B , which packs Intel’s 10-core Comet Lake CPU into a fairly small fanless chassis. Image 1 of 5 Image 2 of 5 Image 3 of 5 Image 4 of 5 Image 5 of 5 The Atlast! Sigao Model B is based around Intel’s 10-core Core i9-10900T processor as well as an Asus H470-I Mini-ITX motherboard. The CPU features a 35W TDP and has a base clock of 1.9 GHz as well as a maximum turbo frequency of up to 4.6 GHz, though we would not expect the processor to hit very high clocks in a fanless system powered by a 200W PSU. The motherboard comes with all the essentials, including Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth module, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, three display outputs (DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C), one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A connector, four USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, and 5.1-channel audio. The Sigao measures… Read full this story
- The best cheap desktop computer deals for Black Friday 2020
- Intel Rocket Lake: Everything we know about the next-gen CPUs
- Apple MacBook Cyber Monday sales: Save up to $350 on Intel-based MacBook Air and Pro laptops and more
- Apple working on monstrous 32-core chips for future Macs
- The best desktop computers for small businesses in 2020
- I migliori MacBook e Mac del 2020: portatili, desktop e all-in-one
- Cyber Monday CPU deal: this fast 10-core Intel Comet Lake processor is just $400
- This Chinese CPU challenger is taking on Intel and AMD with Arm's help
- Intel Ice Lake has landed, and it's smarter, faster and more efficient than ever
- The best Ryzen CPU: Which Ryzen processor should you buy?
Atlast! Packs 10-Core Intel Core i9 CPU Into Small, Fanless Desktop have 296 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.