Resident Evil Village is getting a series of demos, but with one big catch. The demos will only be available for a very limited time. Players will get to explore a chunk of the world during the demo window, but it will disappear afterwards. Announced at the Resident Evil spring showcase , the demo strategy is a little complicated. The main demo allows players to try a full hour of the game that takes them into both the village and castle areas, and will be available on Steam, Stadia, PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. The other demo is called 8 Hours in Village and is exclusive to PlayStation owners. It's a bit of an early access situation where players will have 30 minutes to explore the castle in one session and the same amount of time to explore the village in another. It's not clear if this version of the demo is exactly the same as the one-hour version, just split into two parts. This is also separate from the previously released, PlayStation-exclusive Maiden demo . It's all a little confusing, so here are the exact times when you'll be able to play each Resident Evil… Read full this story
- Resident Evil 3 remake demo coming on March 19, Resistance multiplayer demo coming on March 27
- Resident Evil 3's Demo Posters Are Full of Easter Eggs
- Resident Evil 3’s demo is a sublime slice of survival horror
- Resident Evil 3 remake demo launches March 19
- Resident Evil 3 Remake demo is now live on Steam
- Resident Evil 3 Remake demo lets you visit Raccoon City early this week
- Resident Evil 3 remake demo out this week
- What is the safe code in the Resident Evil 3 remake demo?
- That Resident Evil 3 demo is officially arriving Thursday
- The Resident Evil 3 Demo Is Now Available
Here’s exactly when you can play Resident Evil Village’s timed demos have 296 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.