Binh said he was impressed with the hospitality and beauty of St. Petersburg and highly appreciated the Vietnam–Russia Comprehensive Strategic Partnership. He moved on to talk about Vietnam's economic potential, saying following growth in 2018, Vietnam's economy expanded 7.38 percent in the first quarter of this year and the country has made efforts to improve trade balance with other countries and expand international trade and economic cooperation. The global economy is facing a number of threats, including the rise of protectionism. In such context, Vietnam is committed to supporting free trade and global economic integration, the Vietnamese official said, adding that this forum is vital for Vietnam and other countries to step up international cooperation and sustainably develop the world economy. On the first day of the forum, the Vietnamese delegation, led by Binh, had a meeting with leaders of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) and Gazprom, a large Russian producer of natural gas to review results of their cooperation and discuss the future of their partnership. The second day of the event on May 25 is set to attract great attention as Russian President Vladimir Putin will deliver a keynote address at the plenary session. The Vietnamese delegation… Read full this story
- Should Europe fear Russia’s Eurasian Economic Union?
- Ukraine accepts Russia’s terms for prisoner release agreement
- China’s anniversary parade shows economic and military might
- Kuril Islands: The unresolved dispute between Japan and Russia
- Jeremy Corbyn makes clear he WILL agree to an election within 'weeks' as he lays into 'farce' of Queen's Speech jibing that Boris Johnson knows he cannot get laws through
- Austria, Russia keep in step ahead of polls
- The Race to Grab Russia’s Reserves
- Johnson to deliver no delay message to EU
- Adam Schiff's Trump-Ukraine impeachment probe follows Russia inquiry playbook
- Vietnam hopes for stronger economic links with UAE: minister
Party official delivers speech at Russia’s Int’l Economic Forum have 304 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 2, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.