Looking for an RTX 3080? Good luck with that. Finding best graphics cards in stock at around their list price feels a bit like Mission Impossible at the moment. It seems the only place to pick one up is eBay, and as you can tell from our GPU Pricing Index , that’s not such a good idea. Earning a 4.5-star rating in our Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 review , this is a powerful graphics card capable of true 4K 60+fps gaming while running reasonably cool and quiet. And with that power, it’s no surprise to see the high demand. But we’re here to help, pointing you in the right direction to hopefully pick up a first or third party RTX 3080 when stock arrives. Where to buy RTX 3080 — at a glance US RTX 3080 retailers: Amazon | B&H | Best Buy | Gamestop | Micro Center | Newegg | Nvidia UK RTX 3080 retailers: Amazon UK | eBuyer | Overclockers | Scan Update April 16 — 8am PST/4pm BST It's a GPU ghost town out there for most retailers, but here and there you might find some surprise stock drops. Most recently, Best Buy had some briefly available… Read full this story
- Better Buy: NVIDIA vs. NXP Semiconductors
- 2 Tech Stocks I'd Buy Right Now
- Apex Legends: New Legends GeForce Game Ready upgrade live ahead of Battle Pass launch
- Nvidia chart looks like stock could drop back to lows, but there's a way to take advantage
- DealBook Briefing: Tech No Longer Carries the Stock Market
- At Nike NYC, an app delivers clothes to the fitting room, and pays for what you buy
- Tech Stocks This Week: Fitbit's New Devices and Facebook's Vision for Messaging
- Want to map out your shopping for 2019? What to buy every month based on major sales.
- Nerdwallet: What to buy every month in 2019
- 3 Top Artificial Intelligence Stocks to Watch in March
RTX 3080 Stock Tracker — Where to buy Nvidia’s New Flagship GPU have 297 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.