Ranking and even discussing the best weapons in any Monster Hunter game is a fickle thing. After all, each and every weapon has its own benefits that work in certain situations. In Monster Hunter Rise , Capcom has once again given us a strong argument to try out all the weapon types the game has to offer — 14 in total. Some are ideal from afar, others are great up close, and some cover a wide range of situations. Since your performance in Monster Hunter Rise has a lot to do with your gear, we've decided to take a look at the best weapon types to start out with — while highlighting specific weapons under each category. Again, keep in mind that all the weapon types in the game are viable in some way or another, but some are easier to use, making them ideal for new players. Which weapon you should use will also depend on the monster you're facing off against, so there can't be a catchall list that encompasses the best weapons since so many of the game's choices are viable. However, there are some weapon types that newcomers tend to gravitate toward, and those are the… Read full this story
- LONGER READ: Monster hunter has euphoric film adventure
- The Best World of Warcraft Hunters Pet Guide Part 1
- The biggest and best software library in gaming
- Runescape monsters
- This PS4 Store Sale Discounts The Best Games Of Recent Years
- Bounty hunter training in runescape
- “Did We Create This Monster?” How Twitter Turned Toxic
- Best Indie Games in 2019 for Switch, PS4, Xbox
- Left 4 Dead 2 - The best-selling zombie shooter improves on the original in every possible way.
- Navy weapons engineer honoured in memory of murdered submariner
The best weapons for newcomers in Monster Hunter Rise have 286 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 5, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.