Image source: The Motley Fool. Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. ( NYSE:BEP ) May 04, 2021 , 9:00 a.m. ET Contents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: Operator Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the BEP first-quarter 2021 results conference call and webcast. [Operator instructions] Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded. [Operator instructions] It is now my pleasure to introduce CEO Connor Teskey. Connor Teskey — Chief Executive Officer Thank you, operator. And good morning, everyone. And thank you for joining us for our first-quarter 2021 conference call. Before we begin, we would like to remind you that a copy of our news release, investor supplement, and letter to unitholders can be found on our website. We would also like to remind you that we may make forward-looking statements on this call. These statements are subject to known and unknown risks, and our future results may differ materially. For more information, you are encouraged to review our regulatory filings available on SEDAR, EDGAR, and on our website. To kick off today’s call, I will first provide an outlook on the business and an update on our recent growth initiatives. Then,… Read full this story
- Rogers Schedules Q1 2018 Earnings Call for Apr 26
- HP's Less Crummy Than Expected Q1 Spurs Wishing, Hoping
- Google reports $2.3 billion net profit for Q1, CEO Larry Page on a spending binge
- HTC reports a 19 percent increase in Q1 revenues
- Android, iOS wins are Symbian, BlackBerry's losses in Q1 2012
- Amazon Prime increasing to $119/yr starting May 11 for new subscribers, June 16 for renewals
- Netflix Plays Its Q1 Cards Right
- Why Tesla should partner with Fiat Chrysler (TSLA, FCAU)
- How Much Will Proposition 23 Hurt Renewable Energy?
- 42% of T-Mobile's Q1 new phone activations came from rivals
Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (BEP) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript have 286 words, post on www.fool.com at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.