If you're looking for some inspiration on how to shoot more engaging videos on your iPhone — or any smartphone for that matter — then check out a new video released by Apple with exactly that aim in mind. Made in collaboration with creatives Donghoon Jun and James Thornton of Incite, the video, titled Everyday Experiments: Full Bloom , offers up lots of flower-focused ideas to take your videography skills to the next level. Apple's video starts off with the pair making a stop-motion movie, where you take a sequence of photos while making small adjustments to the subject in the frame. This way, you can come up with some really creative clips, with Jun and Thornton using the technique to seemingly transform fruits and veggies into flowers. And whether you have an iPhone or an Android device, the availability of stop-motion video apps like Stop Motion Studio ( App Store ; Google Play ) means that anyone can have a go. Moving on, the two creatives then play about with the iPhone's slow-motion mode, experimenting with various techniques to see which produce the best results. Check out what they come up with using flowers, highlighter ink, and UV light…. Read full this story
- Apple India Website Puts Siri in Silent Mode
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Apple event: Services drive new direction on old ideas
- How Crucial Is Creativity to Your Business Success?
- Miami Heat beat Jazz despite being down to nine healthy players. Here’s how it happened
- 5 Smart Ways to Come Up With a Good Business Idea
- Apple iPhone in India – iPhone 3G from Vodafone and Airtel
- Apple iPhone 6s: Top Business Features
- How to Record Screencast Videos on your iPad or iPhone
- The Apple iPad: Hands-on Review
Jazz up your iPhone videos with these creative ideas from Apple have 290 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.