As spotted by TechPowerUp , MSI has just announced three new motherboards for the Z590 platform: the MEG Z590 Unify, Unify-X, and the MEG Z590 ACE Gold Edition. All three boards are aimed to extract the most from Intel’s Comet Lake and Rocket Lake CPUs, with very robust power delivery setups, plus tons of connectivity for storage, wireless and USB devices. The MEG Z590 Ace Gold Edition is as blingy as the name implies, layered with gold and silver touches from top to bottom. Rather than being completely gold, it’s more of a silver-themed board with gold accents. Still, it’s one of the most striking designs we’ve seen on a motherboard in a while. If you want a board to pair with your 24-Karat Adata keyboard , we can think of nothing better. But the Ace Gold Edition isn’t all about aesthetics, it’s a flagship board just like the normal Ace variant. The board comes with a beefy 16 phase power delivery system with 90A power stages and a large aluminum heatsink that extends from the uppermost M.2 slot all the way to the memory DIMMs. The Ace Gold Edition also comes with a ton of storage options and connectivity,… Read full this story
- Node.js gets a new master
- Apple Unveils iPhone 6s with 3D Touch, New Apple TV and iPad Pro
- New Zealand end title wait as England grab bronze
- Gold: Is it Part of YOUR Safe Store of Wealth?
- Canon Blasts Out 10 New PowerShots
- 3DMark Time Spy tested: We pit Radeon vs. GeForce in this major new DX12 benchmark
- Motorola's new Moto 360 smartwatch comes in two sizes and a Sport version
- New CMS regs allow struggling ACA co-ops to appeal to private investors
- Barter will become the new economy after the global financial collapse, so make sure you have plenty of these items
- Nintendo Direct Unveiled New Holiday And Spring 2016 Wii U And 3DS Game Releases
MSI's New MEG Z590 Board Is Slathered in Silver and Gold have 315 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.