Students and professionals alike need a reliable laptop now more than ever to avoid frustration when attending online classes and working from home. While there's no shortage of laptop deals available, you'll have to double check if the computers that you're looking at will be able to keep up with what you do every day. If you're still unsure what laptop to buy, the trustworthy Dell XPS 13 is among the currently available Dell XPS deals, with a $502 discount that lowers its price to $999 from its original price of $1,501. The Dell XPS 13 will be able to run the latest apps for school and work without any slowdowns, even when multitasking, because it's powered by the 10th-generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM. You'll no longer have to worry about the risk of apps hanging and crashing with this laptop, and you'll also say goodbye to loading screens that take forever. You'll have more than enough space for your software and files with the Dell XPS 13's 256GB SSD, and there's enough time to finish your tasks while you're away from an outlet with the laptop's battery life of more than 12 hours when using… Read full this story
- Dell XPS 13 (Late 2015) Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Dell XPS 13 (2015) Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Dell XPS 12: Is It Good for Business?
- Dell XPS 15 (Infinity Edge display) Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Dell XPS 15 Laptop Reveiw: Is It Good for Business?
- What drivers said Sunday after the 103rd Indianapolis 500
- Tony Stewart remains open to Indy 500 return
- Asus ZenBook Pro UX501VW Review: Is It Good for Business?
This Dell XPS deal is so good we’re convinced it’s a joke — $500 off! have 307 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.