A Redditor has shared some interesting photographs of an OEM Radeon RX 6800 XT . The Big Navi graphics card reportedly hails from Dell’s camp and was pulled from an Alienware gaming system. When you first lay your eyes on Dell’s Radeon RX 6800 XT, the Radeon VII might be the first thing that comes to mind. While not exactly identical, the design does remind us of the former Vega 20 graphics card. Admittedly, Dell’s rendition of the Radeon RX 6800 XT isn’t as extravagant as Lenovo’s design , which features an even more rectangular shroud with flashy RGB illumination. The Radeon RX 6800 XT from Dell conforms to a dual-slot design with a sturdy triple-fan cooling system. The PCB comes in an old-school green color, but does feature a black backplate. Green PCBs should be cheaper than black PCBs, which could explain Dell’s decision. Besides, this OEM Radeon RX 6800 XT may reside inside a case with no side panel window so the green PCB shouldn’t be a big deal. Other than the Radeon logo, the graphics card lacks any other signs of marketing. Image 1 of 4 Image 2 of 4 Image 3 of 4 Image 4 of 4… Read full this story
- AMD Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5500M 'Navi' GPUs for 1080p Gaming Desktops, Laptops Announced
- AMD Unveils Budget Radeon Graphics Cards Aimed At Nvidia's Entry-Level Products
- World War One: Letters describe the "awful waste of war"
- First look at newly-refurbished fire-hit Breckland Lodge
- 'It was horrific looking at him lying there lifeless'
- Battlefield V Open Beta Release Date, Start Time, Download Size, System Requirements, and More
- Close ‘Friends’? David Schwimmer Lookalike Wanted by Lancashire Police (PHOTO)
- Red Rose Chain sends Alice back into Wonderland for Christmas
- First World War medals testify to the heroism and gallantry of the trenches
- South Africans doing their bit for our provincial teams
This OEM Radeon RX 6800 XT Looks Awfully Familiar have 296 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.