SpaceX's recently returned Crew-1 astronauts have been sharing their experiences about their six-month mission aboard the International Space Station (ISS). During a news conference streamed live online on Thursday, May 6, NASA astronauts Mike Hopkins, Victor Glover, and Shannon Walker, along with with Soichi Noguchi of Japan's JAXA space agency, spent 30 minutes answering a range of questions about their time aboard the ISS, as well as their experience of riding to and from the station in SpaceX's new Crew Dragon capsule. Asked about mission highlights, Crew-1 commander Hopkins said that for him there were many, though one that really stuck out was the port relocation maneuver when the four astronauts took the Crew Dragon on a 45-minute journey to another port on the ISS to make way for an incoming spacecraft. "It was extremely impressive to me at how smoothly that port relocation went," Hopkins said. "It was amazing that [considering it was] the first time we've done this, it went according to the schedule. And you usually see some changes to the schedule — a little later here, a little early there — but it just marched right down like it was written out, and so it was… Read full this story
- Experts say it may be time for grocery stores to ban customers from coming inside because of Covid-19
- Coronavirus: LA Farmers Markets Provide Alternative To Grocery Stores Amid Shortages, Crowds
- Walmart plans to fill online orders with help from robots at some U.S. stores
- The best grocery delivery apps for 2021
- Walmart Plus vs. Amazon Prime: Should you switch grocery delivery services?
- Sex in Space: Sperm Sent to International Space Station Produces Healthy Mice—paving Way for Extraterrestrial Babies?
- A weekly grocery shop for just $50: Dietitian shares her budget supermarket secrets - and why you should NEVER buy items according to a recipe
- Best prepared meal delivery for 2021: Daily Harvest, Freshly, Home Chef and more, compared
- Costco is (finally) testing out curbside pickup for groceries
- Google is testing ways to make the Play Store easier to navigate
Why the ISS sometimes smells like the fresh produce section of a grocery store have 343 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.