Facebook’s photo-sharing app Instagram will give users control over how much sensitive content they will see under its “Explore” tab, the company said on Tuesday. The Explore tab displays popular photos, locations, and searches based on the user’s interests and allows them to pick from categories such as food, art and travel, among others. The new feature, called “Sensitive Content Control”, will allow users to decide if they want to see more or less of some types of sensitive content that do not necessarily break its rules, such as posts that may be sexually suggestive or violent, the company said. Facebook, Instagram Will Invest Over $1 Billion to Lure Content Creators “We recognise that everybody has different preferences for what they want to see in Explore, and this control will give people more choice over what they see,” it said in a post . Instagram , like other social media platforms, has long grappled with how to police problematic or harmful content on its platform. The app has made other changes for users to shape their experience, including adding new tools for people to turn off comments or restrict people from interacting with them. Instagram’s Security Check Feature Will Help… Read full this story
- When will I be famous? Oscar the whippet’s bid for Instagram fame
- Nylon Calculus: Exploring the Bucks’ defensive improvement
- Preferred NBA playoff matchups, and other things you can’t control
- Control Reviews Roundup -- What Are The Critics Saying?
- Donald Glover 101: 10 essential Childish Gambino songs to listen to today
- The Kawhi-ary: Kawhi will drink your milkshake all up
- Mailbag: Ultimate tennis “What If?” questions
- Nylon Calculus Weeks 25 and 26 in Review: So long, and thanks for all the fish
- FanSided staff discusses their favorite NHL video games
- The harrowing story of former NBA lottery pick Robert Swift
Instagram to Let Users Control How Much Sensitive Content They See Under 'Explore' Tab have 293 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.