Samsung Galaxy Unpacked finally has an official date, as the company confirms that the rumors of an August 11 event are true. You'll be able to watch the virtual event on Wednesday, August 11, at 10 a.m. ET (7 a.m. PT). Samsung is also allowing prospective customers to reserve the upcoming flagship starting today, July 20, at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT). Customers who decide to reserve early will get a trade-in credit of up to $100 on an older device, a special unspecified pre-order offer, and 12 months of Samsung Care+ at a discounted rate. The Galaxy Unpacked event invite comes as no surprise, as we've had plenty of lead-up to Samsung's anticipated launch of the Galaxy Z Fold 3, Z Flip 3, Galaxy Watch 4, and Watch 4 Active. The invitation makes it clear that folding phones are definitely on the table. There's also been some talk about the Galaxy S21 FE, though we've had much less in the way of leaks when it comes to that, and there are also some rumors it's been delayed for later this year due to supply line issues and the chip shortage. As a quick refresher, the Samsung Galaxy Z… Read full this story
- How to watch today’s Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event online
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter fact checks, Whitney’s hologram, and more
- Digital Trends Live: COVID-19 spreads, Google Stadia tiers, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Amazon goes cashier-free, Netflix shows ratings
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra phone will have a 100× digital zoom camera, report says
- giffgaff set to sell new Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra and opens pre-orders
- Best Buy cuts prices of Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphones
- What can the Samsung Galaxy S20 tell us about the Galaxy Note 20?
- Samsung Unpacked 2020: Google hints 'something exciting'
- Samsung’s Dave Das discusses MicroLED, 8K QLED, and goodies for gamers
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Invite Confirms August 2021 Event | Digital Trends have 306 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.