Since early 2020, one could click on any Joe Biden -related YouTube video and see a flood of negativity. Almost all videos about Biden have a like/dislike ratio which consists overwhelmingly of dislikes and comment sections riddled with conspiracy theories, hate and an overwhelming sense of dissatisfaction with the president. Throughout his presidency, Biden’s overall approval rating has hovered above 50 percent, and his disapproval rating has hovered below 50 percent. According to Gallop , Biden’s approval rating is nearly equal to that of the average approval rating of the last 10 presidents. So in light of these approval ratings, where is all of the hatred toward Biden coming from? On the one hand, it could be the GOP and its constituents simply trolling. After all, only 11 percent of Republicans approve of Joe Biden as president, and 53 percent believe that the election was a hoax and that Donald Trump is still the “real” president. On the other hand, it could be Russian troll farms. Troll farms are essentially state-sanctioned organizations contracted by foreign governments to fuel divisiveness in rival nations. These troll farms have successfully increased the divide in America and have had a considerably powerful influence on… Read full this story
- What we don't know about Joe Biden
- Joe Biden on Tara Reade Allegation: ‘This Never Happened’
- Tara Reade's allegation against Joe Biden deserves full scrutiny
- The less obvious running mate Joe Biden should pick
- Editorial: Tara Reade’s allegation that Joe Biden assaulted her demands an independent investigation
- Joe Biden To Launch $55 Million Latino Vote Campaign as Fight With Donald Trump to Win Over Hispanic Men Heats Up
- Opinion: Joe Biden’s unequivocal denial of assault allegations should hearten supporters — if it holds up
- Donald Trump claims Joe Biden is 'hiding in a basement' refusing to debate him just hours after Democratic candidate said he's willing to go head-to-head on 'Zoom, Skype, Slack or in person, anytime, anywhere'
- Editorial: Joe Biden needs competence — not sizzle — from his vice presidential running mate
- A QAnon Devotee Live-Streamed Her Trip to N.Y. to ‘Take Out’ Joe Biden
Who is behind the internet's hatred of Joe Biden? | Opinion have 337 words, post on www.newsweek.com at July 14, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.