YouTube on Tuesday launched a new way for video creators to earn money from fans through a feature called Super Thanks, as the Alphabet streaming service looks to attract more content makers. The feature , a fourth way for YouTubers to earn money from their viewers, comes as competing platforms like short-form video app TikTok and Facebook’s Instagram are investing heavily to court creators filming viral videos. Fans can purchase Super Thanks at four price points, from $2 (roughly Rs. 150) to $50 (roughly Rs. 3.730), as a way to express gratitude and support their favorite YouTube channels, the company said in a statement. YouTube Acquires Indian App simsim, to Bring Shopping Features to Videos After a purchase on a video page, a highlighted comment will appear in the comment section, allowing the creator to respond to the fan’s gift with a comment. The feature is available to thousands of creators in 68 countries, and will expand to all eligible creators in YouTube’s partner programme. Fans have been able to pay for exclusive content through channel memberships. Viewers on a livestreamed YouTube video can also pay for Super Chats to pin their comments to the top of the comment section…. Read full this story
- 3DS outsells PS Vita during Japanese launch week thanks partly to Monster Hunter
- Harry-Meghan's money-making prospects post-Megxit: Fashion line, public speaking, TV shows & brand endorsements
- YouTube ‘creators’ fret over impact of new child protection rules
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Top 10 New Features
- Rebooting YouTube
- YouTube stars like Lilly Singh a new breed of celebrity in Toronto
- In a theme park not so far away... Star Wars heroes Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and creator George Lucas open the $1BILLION Galaxy's Edge experience and dedicate it to Chewbacca actor Peter Mayhew, who died last month
- PewDiePie becomes the first individual YouTube creator to hit 100 million subscribers
- YouTube updates harassment policy and expands it to all creators on platform
- When is YouTube rewind 2019 and what is it?
YouTube Launches ‘Super Thanks’ Money-Making Feature to Attract Creators have 316 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.