Microsoft has released the August 2021 edition of Patch Tuesday. The company releases patches security updates on second Tuesday of every month, making it Patch Tuesday. In August 2021 Patch Tuesday, the company released patches for 44 vulnerabilities. Of these, 7 are critical, 2 were previously disclosed and 1 is being exploited according to Microsoft. Thirteen of the patches are remote code execution vulnerability while another eight revolved around information disclosure. The affected tools include Azure, Windows Update, Windows Print Spooler Components, .Net 5.0, Windows Media, Windows Defender, Remote Desktop Client, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Office , Microsoft Office Word and more. One of the most important patches released include the Windows Print Spooler Remote Code Execution vulnerability, which was discovered in June. “Today, we are addressing this risk by changing the default Point and Print driver installation and update behavior to require administrator privileges. The installation of this update with default settings will mitigate the publicly documented vulnerabilities in the Windows Print Spooler service. This change will take effect with the installation of the security updates released on August 10, 2021 for all supported versions of Windows, and is documented as CVE-2021-34481,” said the company in a blog… Read full this story
- Air quality changes by the minute: Here’s what you should know, what sites to check
- Stereotaxis to Report Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results on August 7, 2018
- Microsoft Store To Stop Accepting Windows 8 And Windows Phone 8 Apps
- The ‘WannaCry’ ransomware attack could have been prevented. Here’s what businesses need to know
- Did Kim Jong Un really release the WannaCry virus?
- Microsoft, Primary Election, E.P.A.: Your Tuesday Briefing
- Dog Days of August Linger Into Monday
- Bill Clinton spoke at USC today. Here’s what he said
- Giant Decision: Ezekiel Elliott's appeal happens Tuesday and here's what has to happen for him to play in opener
- UT Vols coaching search: Here's what we know, including Kevin Steele, Mel Tucker, Les Miles
Microsoft Patch Tuesday August 2021 Edition released, here's what's fixed have 308 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at August 11, 2021. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.